Monday, April 30, 2012

Butterfly in the sky...

If you immediately started singing the theme song to "Reading Rainbow" after reading my blog title, then you just scored some points. Who doesn't love a good 80's show?
I know I've been MIA for awhile, but it's for a good (and big!) reason. More to come on that later on (nope - not pregnant. Guess again). I was playing with Penny in the yard on Friday and noticed how my neighbor's tree was sprouting a bunch of yellow flowers yet again. It's definitely spring! I also noticed this bright orange butterfly that was clearly obsessed with these flowers, as he kept flying over and landing on them, leaving and coming back minutes later. He played this game for awhile until I finally realized he probably just wanted his picture taken. So, I did just that. He didn't sit still very well, but at least I got close enough to get a few shots.

Oh - and chances are, you'll have that theme song stuck in your head for the rest of the day. You're welcome.







No comments:

Post a Comment