Sunday, December 9, 2012

Taking in all the Fall colors while I can!

Exciting news in the Gorecki family...we have a new nephew! Tyler Dean Robinson was born on 12-1-12. We got a call from Mike's sister, Michelle, at 4:30 a.m. and so we packed up and made our way down to Tampa for a few days. He's so absolutely adorable and we just can't get enough of him! I have some pictures that I'm putting together that I'll post soon. He's already such a little ham for the camera. I just love him :)

In the meantime, here are the other half of my pics from Stone Mountain Park on Thanksgiving. I'm going to miss these gorgeous red, orange and yellow leaves everywhere! I can't believe it's December and I might have to actually brace myself for snow in another month...



Always posing for the camera.




Goofballs :)



Where's Penny?




I love this one! The leaves almost looked fluorescent. I thought the purple, green and orange were so cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment