Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Monkeys and Cupcakes

This past weekend, Mike and I made the last minute decision to run the annual Gasparilla Distance Classic 5K. Note to self: no more signing up for races unless you have trained for more than one day. Preferably, more than a few weeks. I work out all the time but hadn't run in awhile so my muscles were like "What the???" It was hot out but it's always a fun race and we did OK. We've run it for the last several years so why stop now? On Sunday, I helped host a baby shower for my friend, April. Her first baby, Olivia, is due in just a few weeks! Since Olivia's room is baby jungle animal themed, we kept the shower in line with that (especially since monkeys are April's favorite).


How cute are these cupcakes? The animals were edible!




Go Gators! 

No comments:

Post a Comment