Friday, March 9, 2012

Sh*t My Dog Ruined

Pet parents, this one's for you. If you have not visited this site yet, you must. It's called Sh*t My Pets Ruined. It actually makes me feel a little better to look at that site and know that my dog could be much more destructive. Oh how I only wish I'd known about this site when our old dog, Pita, was around, though. Pita used to tear up the laundry room and chew through drywall. And somehow, 98% of the time, she never had a scratch on her. When she passed away and we were finally able to redo the laundry room, my husband tore away all the additional boards he had used to cover up the holes she made and the place looked like it had been hit by a bomb. Penny doesn't do that (thank God) but, like most dogs, she has to tear up every toy she has and has torn into pillows, slippers and flip flops. She has this strange fetish with having to tear off facial features from her toys. Here's a sampling of some of her work.

Blinded pig. This isn't even a dog toy. It was in my old room at my parents' house and she took it upon herself to gauge his eyes out. 

No mouth and a missing noisemaker. Sorry, Mr. Bill.Can't say your signature "Oh no!" anymore.

Her leash - an attempt at breaking free perhaps?

Living room lamp. She was acting like a maniac, knocked into the side table and the lamp fell down.

The cord to my electric blanket. Lucky for her, we live in Florida and don't need this as much. Notice how she chewed it off in not one, but two places. 


This one I was PISSED about. It's one of the throw pillows on our bed. She's always been good at leaving pillows alone but for some reason, this one looked tasty to her. 

See the culprit trying to hide? She knows what she did.

Our laundry basket. Guess wicker is delicious. She also likes to chew on my underwear (which I know is common for dogs, but still grosses me out). I'll spare you pictures of those, though.


Albert the Gator. This thing is bigger than her and clearly not a dog toy. It was a fixture in our Gator-themed bar until she decided it was a giant dog toy and that's that. With all do respect, though, we got it for free and I find it hilarious to see her running around the house, dragging it around since she's smaller than he is. My husband (the Gator fan), however, is not as amused.



Here I come to destroy more crap!

1 comment:

  1. i enjoy your own writing ,their so readable ,satisfying and easy you just read .. thx . buying rs gold

    ReplyDelete