Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Puppy Luv

Another week gone by, and now February is almost over. 2013 is just flying right by!

We had a nice Valentine's Day last week. We broke our usual tradition of Mike making fondue for dinner and changed it up a bit. My parents sent us a huge box of Omaha Steaks products, so we decided to cook up some filets and potatoes. Mike still made a cheese fondue appetizer though...and it was so good! I could have eaten cheese and bread all night. For dessert, I made a flourless chocolate cake with sugared strawberries and whipped cream. Along with some champagne, we had a good night :) Penny also enjoyed her Valentine's Day. Of course, I had to dress her up in pink hearts and give her a new toy.


I also spent some time at the park up the street from us. It's called Memorial Park and it's not a dog park, but I still let her run around off leash and it's nice and close by. Plus, she comes home nice and worn out. 







This HUGE pine tree fell down after a (strong) storm a few weeks ago.




I still have a list of projects I need to work on...I'll have some new stuff up soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment