Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Barking Mad

Meet Finn. Finn is our houseguest for the week. His mom Heather is a friend of ours and was kind enough to take care of Penny the weekend we went away for our anniversary. 


It's quite possible that I've found a dog with more energy than Penny. The good news is that they entertain each other all day and wear each other out. They actually go to sleep when we do however, the minute my alarm goes off (at 6:15), so do they. I'm used to Penny sleeping while I take my shower, have my coffee, and get ready for work, and then she goes out. Now that she has a friend around, she's ready to run outside the minute that alarm starts beeping. I have to say, though. Finn is a very sweet pup and gets along great with Penny and chances are, she'll sleep for an entire week after he leaves. 




This is a rare moment...

Aside from dealing with 2 mad mutts, I've been getting into a new hobby lately - sewing! My mom gave me her sewing machine and I took a class at this great local place called The Beehive here in Atlanta. I'm making a baby blanket for a friend, so I'll post some pics soon once I'm done. I might also practice my stitching by making some dog bandanas. Or doggie straight jackets...

No comments:

Post a Comment