Sunday, September 29, 2013

Catching Up! Falling Leaves & Doggie Swag

Ahh...fall is here! I absolutely LOVE living in a city that actually has a fall, which happens to be my most favorite season. I loved having a fall when I lived in NYC and was so bummed when I moved back to Florida and back to 85 degree Thanksgivings. It's been beautiful here the last few weeks - especially this past week. Clear, blue skies with no humidity and fantastic cool temps in the morning. I actually like that I have to put a sweater on to take Penny out in the mornings and leaving the air off and the patio doors open has been awesome. The leaves are starting to fall and I noticed some red on a few of the trees yesterday. Love it!

Fall also means it's pumpkin time! I love anything with pumpkin. I even have an entire board on Pinterest dedicated to pumpkin recipes: http://www.pinterest.com/bgorec/my-pumpkin-obsession/. I went to Target yesterday and walked out with pumpkin coffee creamer, pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin spice M&Ms, and pumpkin pie spice tea.

This is what my morning included today. Yum!

Now to a totally different subject - dog bandanas! I've been selling baby shower decorations on Etsy for almost a year now, and not too long ago, decided to open up a dog store on the site called Bark Street Treats. I started off with dog treats and once I inherited my sewing machine, started making dog bandanas for Penny and decided to put those up there as well. It's been great so far! The most popular ones seem to be the chevron pattered ones, and I just put some Halloween ones up there last week. I've even had a few people send me pics of their pups wearing the bandanas I made, which I love seeing :)



You can click here to go to my shop. It's been a fun side project so far!

Off to get a few things done before taking Penny to Paws in the Park Atlanta. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment