Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dog days at the beach

This past weekend, my sister Stephanie took a break from her LSAT prep at UF and came down to visit me. Ironically, Mike was up in Gainesville for an event so we were able to have some girl time.
On Saturday, we went to the Florida Aquarium and then took Penny to the Davis Island dog beach to wear her out a bit. I'm still working on getting her into the water. Right now, she'll go in up to her arms and that's it. We'll work on this in due time...
Here are some pics of Penny at the beach. She had a good time and made some new friends. Not to mention, she slept like a rock all night. Score! I'll post the aquarium pics tomorrow.


Chasing Aunt Stephie

"Hey, that dog is the same size as me!"


Sandy puppy face. The best!



Incoming!



"What'chu talkin 'bout, Willis?"

Happy pup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment