Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bongiorno! Opa!

Going through my honeymoon pictures got me very nostalgic - even though it was just in April. I absolutely LOVED our honeymoon! We did a 10 day Mediterranean cruise that took us to Greece and was bookended by a trip to Venice and Padua, with a stop in London on the way home. I really can't imagine a better place for us to have gone. It was an amazing experience and I was in picture-taking heaven!

I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures from our trip. Disclaimer - yes, I really did take over 1,000 pics total so these are just a sampling of what I took. If I uploaded all of them, I'm pretty sure I'd end up crashing Blogger's site. Even though I'm narrowing them down, there are still a good amount, so I'll be breaking them up into separate daily posts. Today's pics include Venice and Padua, Italy, Split, Croatia and Corfu and Chania Crete, Greece. You can click on the image to see a larger version. Hope you love them as much as I do!

Italy - Venice and Padua







I don't know what it is about this picture, but it's one of my favorites taken in Venice. It was taken during the sunset on our gondola ride.





Split, Croatia





Corfu, Greece
I've never seen the water or sky as blue as they were in Greece!










Chania Crete, Greece

















1 comment: