Friday, January 27, 2012

Deep in the heart of Texas!

As I was going through some of my pictures, I realized that even though I had uploaded all of my pics of San Antonio, I never posted them anywhere - not even on Facebook. How dare I! So, I decided to use them as today's post. It was a short trip that I took back in August for work. I was only there for a couple of days and was indoors most of the time (which was fine by me since Texas is H-O-T in the summer! And this is coming from a Floridian...). I did have a little bit of downtime to explore. I went to the Alamo which was nothing too exciting - it's pretty small and there's not much to it. They had a pretty courtyard, though. My hotel was also directly across the street from Hemisfair Park, which hosted the 1968 World's Fair. It's a cute town and I'd be up for going back one day...during a time when it doesn't feel like a giant sauna outside.













No comments:

Post a Comment